The NEEDS Center offers residential services and supports for individuals with developmental disabilities in the following communities: Haverhill, Methuen, Revere and Tewksbury Massachusetts. These services are contracted with the Massachusetts Department of Developmental Disabilities (DDS). The NEEDS Center provides these services in single family homes in the community. Each person who lives receives support is assisted to live as independently as possible, while enjoying all aspects of community living.
- The NEEDS Center specializes in providing services and supports to individuals with developmental disabilities, including Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- There is a particular emphasis on providing services to individuals with interfering challenging behavior and/or dual diagnoses.
- The NEEDS Center’s philosophy is rooted in the tenets of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), and Positive Behavior Support (PBS).
- The services and Supports provided by the NEEDS Center draw on the best of both of these disciplines in order to assist individuals to become as independent as they can be.
- One of the defining characteristics of the NEEDS Center is a lean administrative structure.